What is PhD CLA Softgels?
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is derived from safflower oil. It is a naturally occurring fatty acid that cannot be produced by the body. CLA is found in foods such as milk, cheese & beef, but only in very small quantities. PhD CLA capsules are a simple way to achieve your CLA intake.
CLA is an extremely popular product for dieters and over 30 clinical studies have been published investigating the effect of CLA on weight management.
CLA is one of our top selling weight management and diet formulas along with Diet Whey and the Diet Whey bar. CLA is also an extremely popular product to be stacked (combined) with Lean Degree.
Who are CLA Softgels suitable for?
- Men and women looking for effective weight management
- Athletes stacking CLA with Lean Degree for dual effect
- Health conscious individuals
- Body builders, athletes and slimmer's
- CLA Softgels are not suitable for vegetarians
How to take CLA Softgels
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals.
90 softgels = 30 days supply.